Sunday 4 October 2015

Sunday Soundcloud ft. Bad Ideas, Duck House and FRANKLIN

I get side tracked pretty quickly. Researching a tiny piece of information for an essay becomes hours on Soundcloud, 3 posts, a bit of editing and not having the information I started off looking for. This week was no exception.


Initially I went on to Soundcloud to listen to one song I'm addicted to at the moment, Ravellas 'Heartbreak (Shortcomings).' This song only makes me love this band even more as it is incredible like the rest. There is just something about this band that I adore. I think their just incredible sounding. Right now I'm praying for an album or at least an EP because I'm not sure how long I'm going to last without more music from them.





This band deserve so much recognition and huge things have to be on the way. Its impossible to be this good and stay unnoticed for so long.


Following straight on from Ravellas Soundcloud played FRANKLIN 'Cold Heart' which I immediately fell in love with. I'm not sure exactly what it is that makes me like this song but I just love it.





The next song I came across I admit, it isn't my usual but there’s just something about this song that I really, really like. Originally I came across this bands cover/remix of Ellie Goulding's 'Love Me Like You Do' and immediately I preferred it to the original. This bands music seems to be a mix of the 1975,  and Years & Years. Yes, its classed as 'electronic' music, but its not like the rest of the genre. Its more laid back and thats why I like it so much.






Bad Ideas. I adore this band. Their musics incredible sounding and I just love them. All of their music on Soundcloud is just perfect. There just one of those bands who you just need to listen to for youself. - their pretty good but, just saying.