Wednesday 14 October 2015

Introducing Two Year Break

 

When a bands website says 'Locked away writing music - more to come in 2016' I get pretty excited. 

 

When its a band like Two Year Break who promise this, excitement isn't the word to describe it.

 

 

I really, really like this band. Although they only have one full song and two previews on Soundcloud, I love them. Within five minuets I went from hearing them from the first time to craving for more music. Something constantly draws me towards their music and I have no idea what it is.

 

Google however doesn't share my love for this band and so finding their site is a bit impossible.The best way to find their music is by using the link(s) below or through social media because otherwise Google will provide you with pages of bands break up stories from One Direction to Slipknot.








Genuinely I'm praying for at least another single or an EP or just something else from them to listen to. Their music's meaningful and full of energy, which is never a bad thing. I hope next year brings this band the recognition and support they deserve.

They are ones to watch. One day they'll be the headline act at festivals, selling out their own UK tours, making it big in America, showing the rest of the world rock music is far from dead.

There is definitely something special about this band.

 
[Edited official logo and thought it looked pretty]