Sunday 18 October 2015

Sunday Playlist : Nothing But Thieves

 

[own edit of debut album cover]

  

Nothing But Thieves. I adore this band. Their debut self-title album came out on Friday and it is incredible sounding. They are going to be huge next year for sure. With soaring vocals and easily loveable anthemic songs, what is there not to love about this band ?

 

Below are my three favourite songs by Nothing But Thieves.

The first song is my absolute favourite by this band. Its the first song I heard by them last year and I just fell in love with them. Since last year I've seen them live twice unintentionally, however I don't regret it at all.

 Conor Mason's voice is gorgeous, his vocals are breathtaking, whether its recorded or live.






Their UK tour this year completely sold out which says a lot about this band.
If you ever get the chance, see them live. You won't regret it.


 

There is so much to come from this band, just keep watching out for them.