Sunday 11 October 2015

Soundcloud Sunday ft. Avion Roe and Firestate


Avion Roe were always destined to be big. Three consecutive Vans Warped Tours, Kellin Quinns support and being signed by Epitaph Records sped up their propulsion into the spotlight. 



Their latest single features Kellin Quinn from Sleeping With Sirens, which sounds incredible. To me they sound a bit like You Me At Six mixed with Sleeping With Sirens but they have wtheir own sound with anthemic choruses and settling end instrumentals. Their a band you have to listen to yourself before making assumptions. However I really like them and think theres more to come for sure.

Being signed by Epitaph Records might have been the best thing to happen to this band. They've signed some of the best bands in the world and their signing of 'Avion Roe' just continues this.




The other band I loved this week was Firestate. This band easily can slot into playlists filled with We Are The Ocean, Bury Tomorrow, Royal Blood and Lower Than Atlantis. Theres something about this band I really, really like which keeps me constantly listening. They sound amazing. I am desperate to see this band live because I'm sure they would be amazing and I think this band have a lot more to come.  

Quiet easily they could be playing festivals like Reading and Leeds in a few years time. Their music is anthemic and sell-out-headline-tour quality already.