Friday 4 September 2015

Sunday Soundcloud

I've not been on Soundcloud for so long and I miss it so much. It's such an incredible platform for musicians to promote their music worldwide and for listeners who want to find music that isn't in the Itunes top 10.

I genuinely think Soundcloud is so important in future musicians careers as it is a space where musicians and music lovers come together. There's just something about it I love, and for the past few months I've barely scoured the site for music, which used to be a weekly (sometimes nightly) ritual for me. 

I decided it was time to search Soundcloud for new music again and make it not only a routine for me, but for my blog also. I've thought about this for a while and I was never sure how the idea would work exactly, however I want to try it out and see how it goes. I'm not saying this will be a forever blog feature, but it might be. 

Every Sunday on this blog and website I'll post at least one good single from Soundcloud. It might be a well known song, or an album from an unsigned band. Hopefully, it'll become completely full of new music and new bands, which is my hope for this blog, however in the mean time it'll cover new and slighter not-so-new music. 

Starting this Sunday, the 6th of September.