Sunday 13 September 2015

Sunday Soundcloud ft. Ravellas

Ever since Foals album 'What Went Down' came out, my playlists have leaned towards more indie-alt music. Thankfully Soundcloud and Twitter are abundant in this type of music, which led me onto one band I cannot get enough of. The Ravellas.



The band followed me on twitter a long time ago and at the time I hadn't heard of them, so of course I had to find their music and I fell in love. They are genuinely incredible. Their so indie and so talented. Judging by their music that is out right now - which isn't a lot - I think this band will be huge. Their track 'Momentos and Coke' is anthemic already.


 


Hailing from Wigan, they just have something about them that just screams out their a successful band in the making. Their music already is good and hopefully things are on the up for this band. I'm praying they'll release an album soon so there's just more of their music to listen to I guess.

They're definitely one of my bands to watch for 2016. 

Please please please if you get the chance listen to this bands music, you wont be disappointed.