Friday 12 May 2017

Changes Are Coming

Being inactive and quiet is something I'm becoming pretty good at (which is a really bad thing) but things are about to change!


If you haven't been on the website in a while you might not have a clue what I'm talking about but I'm sure you'll catch on.

For seven years this blog has run as an independent alternative music blog (pretty much) without fault. Yes, at times it looks a bit untouched and inactive but I promise something new is always happening. Which is where this new project comes in.

On top of my uni degree and being the sole person keeping this blog alive, I've taken on a big (huge) project, creating, developing and launching my own online magazine.

Working with other writers, photographers, designers, artists and musicians, I'm finally launching Social Sounds later this month.

It has been a mammoth project and surprisingly not very stressful, but the work that has gone into our first issue is pretty insane.

Its release date is still TBC but you'll have it by the end of the month.

If you want to read more you can check out our site and find our pre-release info at -


(Proper URLs are coming soon!).