Thursday 1 September 2016

01/09/2016

It's a new month.  

 



It is not uncommon for playlists to find themselves on this blog. There have been 3 in 4 months. I wouldn't call them monthly occurrences but, now that it's September, it feels like time for another.

Every time I put these types of posts up I get questions on why I picked the tracks, if they're my favourites, how I discovered the tracks, bands and so on. At some point I will do a follow up post with the answers to the questions you ask. Send questions on twitter to @shymusicblogger or via email at shybutlovesmusic@gmail.com.

Most of the tracks are off newly released albums and there are a few unusual ones, but for now just enjoy.


01/09/2016

King No-One - Say My Name
Pretty Vicious - Cave Song
The Hunna - Bonfire
Moose Blood - Knuckles
This Wild Life - Hit The Reset
The Sherlocks - Last Night
Biffy Clyro - Wolves Of Winter
Catfish and the Bottlemen - Twice
Fronteers - Full Moon
Honne - Someone That Loves You
The Chainsmokers - Closer
 Bastille - Send Them Off
Jamie T - Drone Strike
Baby Strange - California Sun
Glass Animals - Youth
Viola Beach - Call You Up
King No-One - Halo
The Hunna - We Could Be