Thursday 7 July 2016

T In The Park 2016



We waited. We anticipated. We looked forward to another year at Strathallan Castle with a huge line up. And now the gates are open.


Less than two weeks ago Glastonbury closed with Muse, Adele and Coldplay nightly. This weekend The Stone Roses, Calvin Harris and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers will take to the T In The Park main stage and finish the festival off each night. However, as always, there is more to a festival than the mainstage acts and T In The Park is no different.

It would be near impossible to watch each and every act across the full, three day weekend. So here are the artists I would be checking out if I were going to the festival. Once again I will be watching the festival at home where the 'changeable weather', mud and thrown cups of liquid can't touch me.

The full line up for T In The Park is below and if you are going I hope the weather holds up for you because no one likes a cold, rainy festival.