Wednesday 23 January 2013

I'm Still in Love With Dog is dead

With a name like Dog Is Dead, what do you expect ? Do you think of an incredible indie-rock band from England or something completely different ?


In 2008, Dog is Dead formed in Nottignham. By 2010 they played the Introducing stage at Glastobury and supported Bombay Bicycle Club on tour in 2011.

I love this band, mainly for their single 'Teenage Daughter' (the video below), which I've played pretty much non-stop since it came out last October. There's just something about them that I just can't get enough of, and I don’t even know what that 'something' is.

 

Their debut album 'All Our Favourite Stories' came out last October and its still sounding amazing in this new year.


If you haven't already, go and find yourself a copy of their debut album. I genuinely think its an incredible album, regardless the fact it is only their debut.