Monday 17 June 2013

Catfish and the Bottlemen release 'Homesick'

Finally, Catfish and The Bottlemen release a single, and what a single to release.


I'm pretty excited today to say the least. I love this band so much. Their just incredible, theres no other way to put it.

Catfish and the Bottlemen first ever single to be released is 'Homesick' which is just incredible. I genuinely can't wait for an album from them to come out - hopefully soon - because their immensely talented and genuine guys.

Hopefully huge things are to come for this band. Already 'Homesick' is my new favourite song of the year. I've been waiting so long to see this band live and I genuinely need to see them. This single has only made my need to see them live worse.

This band are just incredible sounding. Their unbelievably indie. I used to think with some of their other music off their EP's, that they sounded a bit like the Arctic Monkeys. I mean I love their EP's, but I think Homesick is different,its got a different sound, its their own sound more perfected maybe ? The singles stadium ready. Its going to be one of the best songs to hear live at a festival this year I think, just with the energy it has within it.

Please, please, please, go and listen to them at least. You definitely wont be disappointed.