Friday 20 May 2016

Pretty Vicious Its Always There New Video

 

 Crowned as my Sound Of 2016, Pretty Vicious haven't failed to deliver. 

 



Last month Pretty Vicious released the Cave Song EP and a new video for the track, along with announcing their September UK tour.

 Yesterdays release of the new video for 'Its Always There' acts as a follow up and re-validates all my reasons for booking tickets for September, in one of the smallest venues I have ever been in. 

It feels like forever since the band have toured and so I could not be more excited for September. 


Tickets for the tour are sold via Ticketmaster here from Ticketmaster.




If you follow me on social media you will already know my excitement surrounding this band. I've written about Pretty Vicious a few times on this blog from the release of the Cave Song EP to crowning them my Sound Of 2016.

Already they are playing at biggest music festivals in the UK and touring with some of the biggest artists in the world, with not even a debut album which I find incredible.

More and more it seems people are willing to take a chance with smaller bands and I could never be happier, watching smaller bands taking over the main stages and arenas.


I really like this band, if you could not already tell. They're young, Welsh and I cannot wait to see what this this year, EP and tour will bring for this band.


For now, you can follow the band on the social media and music links below.