Thursday 19 June 2014

News : Catifsh and the Bottlemen Debut Album ..

Catfish and the Bottlemen. Pure, old fashioned indie rock.

After their announcement yesterday I was dying of anticipation, in the hope that todays announcement would be what I have waited a long time for.



Since last year when Homesick was released I fell in love with this band. For the last year, me alike many others have been waiting for this news.

The 15th of September this year, Catfish and the Bottlemen's debut album 'The Balcony' will be released in the UK. I feel slightly bad for the US fans who will have to wait for a US release in 2015 but I'm happy it's announced. Now the end of my summer won't just be the start of school, but also probably the start of my new obsession, 'The Balcony' by the almighty Catfish and the Bottlemen.

This band could quiet easily make a lot of people fall in love with music all over again.